The thickness of one’s hair which glimmers with natural health is definitely one of the most attractive things about someone. But with our fast paced lives, hair loss has sunk its evil claws in most of the people’s head. There are innumerable factors that can cause hair loss like aging, environmental effects, high levels of stress, lack of nutrition, hormonal imbalance, scalp infections, excessive smoking, medication, using harmful hair products, chronic illness, anemia and the list simply goes on. The human scalp has approximately 100,000 hair strands and its normal to lose 50-100 hair strands on an everyday basis. However, one starts losing more than the normal strands, it is time for springing up to take concrete actions for saving your thinning hair that would eventually lead to bald spots or complete baldness.
Home Remedy Tips to Reduce Hair Loss for a Marvelous Mane
- Mix coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, mustard oil and other essential oils for a hot massage for keeping those entire hair follicles active and controlling the hair loss. Massaging the scalp with hands on a regular basis boosts circulation in the scalp. One can also use lavender or sesame oil for the massage as well. for dandruff problems, use lukewarm jojoba oil. For best results, sleep with an oiled haed and shampoo it away the next morning.
- As they say, one is what one eats, which totally applies to the hair. Thus, make sure to include cucumbers, peppers, potatoes and beans along with their skins to the diet. These foods give the required strength and minerals to your hair. Lean meat is a rich source of iron and proteins and plays a vital role in hair growth.
- As per studies, green tea contains natural chemicals called catechins that has Type I 5 alpha reductase enzymes that is known to convert testosterone to hair murdering DHT and in some cases might also block the hormones that initiate hair loss in the first place.
- Studies have also suggested that onion juice is a proven hair growth stimulator for hair growth. Apply hair juice twice daily directly on to the scalp for half an hour and then wash it off with lots of water and a mild cleanser. The juice also has anti-bacterial powers which kill the parasites and the germs. One can easily get the onion juice by squeezing and grinding the veggie. One would be able to see the results within two weeks.
- Curd is also among the most effective f all the home remedies for the treatment of hair loss along with making the hair shiny, smooth and soft. One can directly apply the curd onto the scalp or mix 2 tablespoon of it with a single tablespoon of honey for even better results. Leave the curd or the mixture for half an hour before washing it off with lots of water.
- Coconut milk contains proteins and fats and is most effective when it comes to controlling hair loss and promoting hair growth.